5th Geelong Pride Film Festival
Geelong Pride Film Festival 2022
Volunteer Call Out – Expressions of interest - Geelong Pride Film Festival
The festival will again feature a specially curated selection of feature films and short films from Australia and around the world.
From 1st-10th April 2022 Geelong Pride Film Festival will bring you another fabulous festival of LGBTIQ+ films - in cinemas. An online program will be available from 10 April. Tickets for cinema screenings on sale now.
Geelong Pride Film Festival is also supported by the Victorian Government, City of Greater Geelong, WorkSafe Victoria, Thorne Harbour Health, Bethany, Provincial Media and Piano Bar Geelong.
The Geelong Pride Film Festival Committee is seeking volunteers to assist with in-cinema screenings for the 2022 Geelong Pride Film Festival, 1-10 April 2022.
The volunteer roles include: ushering, ticket checking, photographer/s, support GPFF committee. It is envisaged volunteers may do 1-3 sessions. Session details available at https://gpff.ferve.tickets/
Prospective volunteers must be:
• 18+ years of age
• Available for screenings (1-3 sessions) between 1-10 April 2022 -
• Able to get to and from the cinemas (Geelong/South Geelong area)
• An interest in LGBTIQA+ film is a bonus
• Be available for a 1-hour volunteer induction session (most likely Sat., 26 March 2022, 10.30 a.m.)
• In line with Victorian Government CovidSafe settings for cinemas, all workers (including volunteers) and all patrons are required to be fully vaccinated, or have valid medical exemption.
• Participation in a positive, social and cultural LGBTIQA+ festival
• 1 x GPFF rainbow lanyard with your name/pronouns
• Tickets: GPFF offers complimentary ticket/s to session/s of your choice (where available) depending on your level of involvement
• Accessibility compliant venues.
Please complete the form below with your details by Friday 18 March 2022.
GPFF will be in touch after that date with the details and opportunities.Volunteer EOI - https://www.surveymonkey.com/
|Geelong Pride Film Festival Screenplay Commission|
Do you have a story to tell? Our LGBTIQ+ Short Film Screenplay Commission is open for submissions. Calling all screenwriters and filmmakers! The Geelong Pride Film Festival Screenplay Commission will provide $500 for an Australian LGBTIQA+ themed short film screenplay. Details: https://filmfreeway.com/GeelongPrideFilmScreenplay Short film scripts must explore LGBTIQA+ characters and themes and incorporate a regional Australian setting and/or an iconic regional Australian symbol. The commission is supported by the City of Greater Geelong's Creative Communities program. Entries open soon.